
Yes you can see I am a child of the late 80's and early 90's. This movie was key in my childhood. This coming week I am going to be taking on my own Troop. Yes you guessed it I get to go to girls camp.
For those of you that don't know I am not much of a camper. The great out doors and I are not one. I am not the biggest fan. How ever if I can have a shower and sleep in a camper I will go, but I would rather be laying out on a beach some place.
I only went to girls camp two, or three times when I was in young women's, because I hated it. Now its all coming back to me. I get to go for a week!!!!!
It should be fun, and I know the camp leaders have put a lot of time into it to make it be a fun thing for all the girls. SO who knows after this week I could want to move into a tent and never shave my legs again........ Don't worry Danny it wont happen :)
4 comments:
Haha! Nancy you are going to be such a fun leader! U r so cute! And this year will be my first girls camp! I am so excited! Tell me how it goes!!!
K seeing that picture of that movie, made me want to go rent it!! Maybe we could watch it on Tuesday!! I can't wait to hear what funny stories you have to tell when you get back. I seriously miss you being gone. Especially since I am in Springville this week! See you soon!
That is hilarious! You'll do amazing with the girls! By the way this was one of my favorite movies growing up, I especially love the part in the movie when they sing their "Cookie" song in the mall. Good times!!
Nancy..I love looking at your blog. so Cute and you are the best mom ever. zack is so lucky. And I am loving the troop beverly hills! that is the all time best...my best friend and I's favortie. "a box of them would be soo nice!" try some! haha. I'm adding you do our blog
Post a Comment