
So the first month was not so bad. A little drying, but that was about it. I even dared to say that I was maybe seeing it work already. Well fast forward a few days and you will see no its not getting better at all. Its so bad I look like a raspberry smoothly explode on my face. Oh yes lets not for get the bebe gun shot to the forehead. I am hating it. The dryness is a million times worse and its my whole body. My feet are the worst (next to my lips of course) If i wear any shoe besides a flip flop the skin just rubs and rubs it sucks. I am hoping and praying that month three will be a little better. I am still hopefully that it will work, so keep your fingers crossed.
5 comments:
Now it's time to slather the aquaphor over your entire body....seriously. Especially those feet, cover them in socks afterwards and I bet it helps.
Hang in there!
Hey Nancy! I hope it's ok that I wrote you. I found you on Malea'b blog. Kim at work was telling me she is related to you. She is a total doll!! I wish that I could have worked with her longer. I hope things are great with you. Just wanted to say hello.
I hear that it gets worse before it gets better. Also, the worse part of it is how dry and flaky your skin and face gets. It peels and is not fun.
you are so funny! You look beautiful!!
You crack me up. I hope the next month is better for you!
Post a Comment