Monday, October 20, 2008

St George

Zack didn't have school Thursday or Friday because of fall break so we went down to St George for a little fun. Oh yes also Danny road in a bike race 70miles!!! Crazy is the key word.
He was not the only crazy one he had crazy friends as well. My mom, Mike, Andrea, McCall, Rod, Kim, Roseanna and Danny's uncle Brian all did it. I got out easy and said I couldn't because of my knee(I cant ride a bike yet, but don't know if I could go 70 miles even if I could) So Curt, Zack and I drove around and watched them . It was fun.
The whole weekend was fun. We did a little swimming, a lot of eating. It was just nice to be with everyone. Kinda feel bad for Zack that he always has to be with big people all the time but I guess that is the life of an only child!
The weather was perfect not to hot but we did get a little sun!! All in all it was a great weekend.

This is what makes me happy :)

Yes my brothers need to get a little more sun! Me and the little man being silly

one of the stops along the way Danny and his uncle Brian after the race

6 comments:

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Looks like you had a good time! I'm not a big fan of the bike... I think the mission ruined it for me. You guys are always doing so many fun things!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a good time. We miss going down to St George it has been a while. See you Saturday!!

Kami Su said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. And thanks for the response about my party tonight. Have fun at YW...

brianandrachelbird said...

cute pictures! We should have gone!

Jen Bird said...

what a fun trip! How come we always miss each other when the other one is in St. George! One of these days we'll both make it there together! Thanks again for watching Presley!

Tiana said...

Nancy this is Tiana/Tia its soo good to see your face how are you?I hope all is well and tell me what your up to now days?i just started my blog so check it out and i have a myspace as well.lets talk.