Sunday, October 12, 2008

Vote 2008



Yes it is that time of year. Election day will be here before we know it. No matter what way you vote you need to vote. I do not agree with most people on who they like but that is why we live in a free country. If we want to be able to keeping living in a free country and have our voices heard you must get out and do something about it.
I hate when people say that they are not going to vote because our vote in Utah wont make a difference . Well that maybe true but you can still vote on the things close to home that you can change.
I am not going to say who or what I think because this year is different there are things I like about both parties, and somethings I don't like about them. So don't forget to go vote November 4.

1 comment:

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Word, Nancy! People also forget that we're not just voting for President, but for local officials, bills, judges, etc. So get out there and vote, peeps!