1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Me drawing hearts
3. What makes mom sad? Being mean
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? I have no idea
6. How old is your mom? 26
7. How tall is your mom? about 7in
8. What is her favorite thing to do? I don't know
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? clean and do the wash
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? A movie star
11. What is your mom really good at? walking
12. What is your mom not very good at? hopping on one foot, are you?
13. What does your mom do for her job? clean
14. What is your mom's favorite food? oatmeal
15. What makes you proud of your mom? that you love me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Hannah Montana
17. What do you and your mom do together? Hang out, play games
18. How are you and your mom the same? Same eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? Different hair mine is brown and yours is yellow
20. How do you know your mom loves you? kissing and hugging, i think.
4 comments:
He thinks such nice things about you. You're fortunate. You 7-inch yellow-haired star!
Nancy - You are too cute!! Thanks for stocking us...at least I know I'm not the only one that does that. LOL!! Zack is such a little cutie! He is growing right up! How is he liking kindergarten?
Stay in touch! I am adding you to our blog so that I can stock you easier from now on. haha! =]
How sweet Nancy!
Too cute Nancy!
Post a Comment