Monday, November 24, 2008

What a Weekend

This was a action packed weekend. Movies, dinner, football shopko, you name it we did it.



Jen and I and went with a big group of girls + Nate to go see Twilight on Thursday night the 12:01 showing. Kinda late for me but it was fun.


Friday Danny and I went to Cheese Cake Factory With Aubrey and Kurtis. Lots and lots of good food. Plus Kurtis is way funny




Danny getting ready to hold up a liquor store!


The sad sad BYU game. There is always next year.

3 comments:

Jen Bird said...

Thursday was a night to remember! Oh so many laughs and pictures! I'm so glad you came!

Jess and Joe said...

Wow. You did have a busy weekend!!I didn't love twilight the first time I saw it. But I went a couple more times this weekend and now I do! I am a little obsessed! =]

kurtisandaubrey said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Im in freakin canada right now so I can't use my phone by I'll call you when I get back. Have a great Thanksgiving!