Wednesday, February 4, 2009



So this is how I been feeling the last few days. So today I went in and yes you guessed it I had a 2 hour root canal. I have had a few in the past ( I have the worlds worst teeth) and they have hurt but nothing like this. I could feel the whole thing.He keep getting me numb but my tooth was so infected that it didn't matter.

On the upside I did get to have the Happy Gas :) and watch a movie. Still kinda a crappy way to start the day. I do however love my dentist and will still go back. It was not his fault it hurt just my lucky day.

It still hurts now but I hope in a few days it will be in tip top wedding shape (unlike my fat little body)

4 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

stop saying fat. and did you get some pain meds. That is always nice.

marcikay said...

If you have read my Davy posts, you will understand one of the reasons I stay on top of mine & my girls' teeth.. (in fact, Adi has an appointment today!)
I had an appointment last week where I didn't numb up as well as I should.. Luckily, he gave me lots more, that didn't wear off until late that night.. But I wasn't feeling it..
Dentist=never fun, but worth it in the end!

Andrae said...

for some reason reading about dental things always makes my teeth hurt :) I hope your pain doesn't stick around too long!

Jen Bird said...

Nancy, much sympathy girl! I hate the dentist! I hope your mouth feels better!