Those look great!! I love the ones in the ice cream shop. Fun stuff. It will be nice to have the pictures out of the way so that you can just enjoy the day when it comes. Good luck prepping in the next 2 weeks--let me know if you need any help. Love ya!
Love it love it love it....everything about it, your dress, his suit, your colors,the places you were the things you did! I can't wait to see you all in real life! You are beautiful and he is the luckiest man ever to get you! I love you Nanc!
14 comments:
Those look great!! I love the ones in the ice cream shop. Fun stuff. It will be nice to have the pictures out of the way so that you can just enjoy the day when it comes. Good luck prepping in the next 2 weeks--let me know if you need any help. Love ya!
Love, love, love the pictures. You look beautiful!! I am so excited for you guys.
You look AMAZING!!! Thank you for the announcement! We are so excited for you guys!
You look so beautiful! I like all of them! I can't wait to see your dress in person.
What great pictures. You look beautiful! Danny looks handsome, we can't wait.
Hey any tips on colors for me and kids to wear?
your pictures are gorgeous! I am so excited that you two are getting married!
You guys look awesome! Love the Diner photos, your photographer has such good ideas! Can't wait for the big day! You look like a model. :)
Love it love it love it....everything about it, your dress, his suit, your colors,the places you were the things you did! I can't wait to see you all in real life!
You are beautiful and he is the luckiest man ever to get you!
I love you Nanc!
Love em! I have favorites and Nancy you look gorgeous!!!
Your dress is fabulous! You both look great! :) I love them!!! Your dress is so perfect!
You are a vision! I am excited for next weekend!
I can't believe it's a week away tomorrow!! Holy cow!!! So excited!! And of course, love the pics!
these pics are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of your wedding pics!
Post a Comment