I have been one bad blogger. I am so sorry. Things have been kind of crazy. I went back to work at the dentist office. I am working for Dr Hillam. He is so so nice. It is perfect because it is 2 blocks from our house so I can just walk. It only takes 4Min's. I just work 3 days a week. Monday all day. Tuesday and Wednesday till 1:00. I get about 20 hrs a week. Its just right. It will be great once Zack is in school all day.
We don't have a camera right now so all you will be getting for the next little while is just movies. Here are a few to tickle your fancy.
Zack just finished kindergarten. He did so well and loved it. I think he is going to miss all his little friends he made, but we know Zack and know he will have no problem making new friends at his new school next year.
Also he is playing T-ball so here is a little clip of him doing that too.
My work ran a little race and so Zack and I did it. It was a 5k and he did good. We did have to walk some of the time, he was a little worried his legs might fall off. We got lucky they didn't. Danny wanted to run a few more miles so he ran to the race and cheered us on. It was so fun to have someone at the end of the race waiting for us.
We are loving being a little family. I am so thankful everyday for Danny and the blessing he is to our lives..
Well I will try to be a better blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment