Good news in the Sorensen house. My brother Curt is getting married. Annie is the lucky lady. I am so happy for them. They are so cute and so happy. I wish nothing but the best for them. December 19,2009 is the big day. Cant wait
So fun! And Liza is sooo excited to have an "Annie" in the family. I'll have to break it to her that she's not the same little orphan. :) Congrats to them both! Wish we could be there...
6 comments:
HOLY COW! Congrats Curt and Annie! We're so excited! Yeah ... another wedding!
Hoorah!
Nice Picture....she doesn't even look like she likes him! haha
We are so excited to them too!
How fun! Congrats to Curt and Annie!
So fun! And Liza is sooo excited to have an "Annie" in the family. I'll have to break it to her that she's not the same little orphan. :)
Congrats to them both! Wish we could be there...
Post a Comment