Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Pictures

We just had some family pictures done this weekend. Thank you to Jen who was a good sport and took them for us. Now I can get my Christmas cards ready and in the mail. So be watching for them sometime this week :)
You can see the camera is not always are friend. Zack is in a stage (I hope it goes away soon) that just doing a normal smile will not do. Anyway we had fun and here are a few of them.....













* Please email me with your address so I can get you a little Holiday wish nancybird09@gmail.com

4 comments:

Kami Su said...

Your pictures look awesome!!! I need to hire her too.

Mary said...

Very Cute Nancy! Where did you take these? Send me a card, or just give it to me at work!

Ashlee said...

They turned out cute. Ava is in the same stage- so when you see our Christmas cards, please feel my pain. We did an hour long photo shoot and didn't get one "normal" smile out of her. All weird cheesy grins. Oh well... it's a phase to remember. :) Hopefully I get ours this week and can start sending! Can't wait to get yours!

The Brady Bunch said...

I LOVE the pictures!! Your little family is so CUTE! Where did you take them? I'm loving the red door!