Friday, February 12, 2010

#2

Yes that's right we are adding another Bird to our little nest. We are due around August 27,2010. I am 12 weeks. This baby is so different from Zack. I was never sick a day with him and this baby has been making me so so sick. I have been feeling better this week so I am hoping the sickness is gone :)
We went to day to hear the heartbeat. It was so neat. We took Zack with us and he was loving it. He has me convinced it is twins!! Wow I don't know what I would do if it was.(I'm going with just the one) We are going to find out in three weeks if its a girl or boy. I am feeling GIRL. Only because this pregnancy is so so different then with Zack. But we will know soon :)
Danny has been so good to put up with my crazy ups and downs and throwing up the 10lbs i have already put on. He is even good with the fact that by 8 o'clock I am pooped and ready for bed.
Zack is so excited too. He rubs my belly everyday and talks to the baby. He is hoping its a girl too.
Well we will keep up you to date on all things baby:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!! I am so happy for you guys, I to hope its a little girl so I can spoil her to death. Love ya

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! I hope you get feeling better soon, pregnancy sickness sucks! (This may sound really nasty, but if you need some tips on what to eat-that isn't awful to throw up, let me know. I was sick from week 7-week 22 when I was pregnant with Leila. So I learned lots of tricks.)

Melissa Miller said...

It must be a girl. I was really sick with Madeline and Lily, but not with Christopher!!

Sydney said...

Congrats you guys. I can't believe you find out in 3 weeks, that seems so early. I never got to find out until at least 20 weeks, I can't wait to hear.

L'erin said...

So happy for you! Tell that sickness to take a hike...it's the worst...can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!

Ashlee said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I'm snuggling my little lady as we speak- it's AWESOME to have a baby around. Zack is going to LOVE IT!
I keep meaning to tell you to see if you can get Zofran. I'm not sure if you've tried it, but it's AWESOME. Totally helps with the nausea. Though I'm sure it's going to go away soon. :)
Can't wait for the big ultrasound to hear boy/girl!
CONGRATS!!

Jen Bird said...

I am honestly so excited! Every time I see something at a store either girl/boy, I always think...I wish I knew what she was having so I could get this!! Love ya!

A Princess World said...

I am so excited for you guys. I feel bad you've been so sick it's the worst. Hope you start feeling better soon. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Congrats!