WHAT??? 80% is enough to announce... what did you see??? :)
I'm guessing GIRL!!!!!!!!
ill be doing my dance around the fire that its a girl for you :0)
YAhoO! I am so excited for you! Are you just beside yourself with happiness? A GIRL! YAY!
Shes the size of an onion? Woo hoo! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Congrats Nancy! That's really exciting for you! Congratulations! LoR
Oh PS will you email me your email so that I can add you to my blog? (If you would like) : ) colebabycaldwell@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WHAT??? 80% is enough to announce... what did you see??? :)
I'm guessing GIRL!!!!!!!!
ill be doing my dance around the fire that its a girl for you :0)
YAhoO! I am so excited for you! Are you just beside yourself with happiness? A GIRL! YAY!
Shes the size of an onion? Woo hoo! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Congrats Nancy! That's really exciting for you! Congratulations! LoR
Oh PS will you email me your email so that I can add you to my blog? (If you would like) : ) colebabycaldwell@hotmail.com
Post a Comment