Friday, May 28, 2010

1st Grade comes to an end

Well its that time of year again. SCHOOL is out. I cant believe my baby will be in second grade. He is just getting way to big. He loved 1st grade and had such a good year.


( This may be the only pregnant pic I dare put up of myself. I am a cow)


They had a dance festival


Rock it little man

6 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

SO cute preggo!!!!

Mike Sorensen said...

I love your family picture, I think you look really cute Nancy! Let summer begin!!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh Nanc. After we talked last night I couldn't wait to get on your blog and see a prego pic, and this was it?? You can't even see your belly! You have GOT to post another so I can see how adorable you are!!
Thanks for the chat last night, love you!

Jen Bird said...

I love him to pieces!!! He's the sweetest little man I know! And yes, you look so cute pregnant! You always have the cutest clothes on!!

Lynzi and Sean said...

You look so cute! nice to see an updated picture of you...you look adorable seriously. Can't wait to meet her!!

Aly G said...

Love checking in on ya! I can't believe how time goes! He is getting so big! You look awesome, please share pics along the way! We moved to Colorado so I probably won't bump into you anymore, so share some pics!:) p.s. I am so excited for you guys.