Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby, Baby , Baby... FOOD



So one of my BFF's makes her own baby food. And I being the domestic goddess I am said hey I can do that. I must say it is so easy and kinda fun. And Miss Ele loves it too. So that's a bonus.
I do it about once a mouth and get about 40 2oz jars of food. Then I just pop them in the freezer and we are good to go. I must say I feel a little like Maratha but not as mean :)
We get a bountiful basket (www.bountifulbaskets.org) 2 times a month and I just use whatever fruit and Veggies from that I can for her food. Its cheap and works out great



6 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

I think I'll have to do that when this little guy comes!

Jen Bird said...

You are a domestic diva! I love that you make the baby food! Whenever I have a baby again, you'll have to show me all your tricks!! (if you'll still remember them in 5 years) haha!

Riley & Savannah said...

Alright Nancy, I need lessons! It cost so much to by baby food for the Twins! This would save me a fortune!

Unknown said...

I love it! In the picture it looks like she is saying/singing "Mom thank you thank you thank you"!! Your such a good mom!

Ashlee said...

Look at you go! I made baby food for awhile, too. My kids never liked it all that much, but I felt like a super mom doing it. :) I love her face, she's totally into it! Way to be domestic, Nance!

janille said...

that is a beautiful site!!!!