Monday, June 23, 2008

Running Anyone?

We made it, no one died and we all still like each other. I had such a fun time we did not win we let the team from BYU take it with a time of 17hrs and 25 mins.(fyi that is about 5min 30sec miles) I mean we were so close but then said no they will be sad if they don't win.
For be its not so much the running in 95 heat at 4 in the afternoon, but just being with each other, Danny falling of the bench, me throwing up for half a mile, seeing ladies drive into things, the sprinklers turning on when your trying to rest before your next run, Making a stop at the honey pots.
I did have a great time. Thank you so much team Lightly Chafed!!!!!!

I still need to get pictures form other people, theses are just the once that I took.

9 comments:

larrasheppard said...

Nancy where do you find the energy? You are a total super woman. I am so amazed.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Is that my Bobby? (Rob Knowels?) Next time you see him tell him I miss him and love him very much! How fun! You are awesome. We are doing it next year year, after I pop out this kid and get my a$$ in gear. I love Curt's chester stache.

Seth Ollerton said...

I feel lightly chafed just thinking about that race!

SKO

Lindsey Lee said...

Loved it!! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! How did you guys do...i guess you are still alive and walking, so that is all that counts right? So i totally saw your van because we thought the name was hilarious! Good job Nancy! You signing up for next year?

Seth Ollerton said...

I really am amazed that you keep going back for more punishment when you know exactly what you are getting into! I wish that I could have the energy or the drive, but we all know I am too busy with reality t.v.!

ABO

Brooke Wheeler said...

How fun Nancy! Danny has been telling me all about it! Good for you guys! Love ya! Tell Zack hi! I misshim!

Jen Bird said...

Love the pictures! I looked through every one! :D I seriously want to do it next year, maybe that can get me running! I need a little motivation! I love that you guys sign up for all that stuff! And yes, your mom is one tough momma!

Lynzi and Sean said...

Holy cow I am impressed! My sister in law has been trying to get me run this with her next year...I don't know about it though! you guys are amazing!!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Hey nancy! Thanks for the freaking funnest day ever today! I love hangin out with u. Hey Will you add my name to your blog www.brookiesjournal.blogspot.com lol love ya!
Brookie