What a crazy day. We started the day with the good old Speedy Spaniard race, it was great fun. Danny, me, Mike, Andrea and my mom all ran it. I was not the winner, I know that is a shock to all,I went a head and let Danny win this time. Seeing how this was the first year he has ran it I didn't want to make him feel bad and kill him, so I let him win by about 10 mins.They also had a run for the little kids. 1 mile, Zack ran that and love it.
Next it was back to grandmas for the parade, lots of fun there, I mean who doesn't love the parade.
Then all the guys went and did a little golfing. We had a little nap and got ready for a little family party/bbq. I think the purpose for this day is just to eat, eat anything and everything you can. I am kinda a fan of that.
Then went and watched some fireworks, they were good and it was a great way to end the night. Hope you all enjoyed your day too!
3 comments:
Sounds like that was all in Springville? I didn't know Springville did anything for the 24th. We search every year for stuff going on. Sounds like a blast. So Danny actually won, or won out of you guys?
Also, if you want to email me some of your cute new pictures I will change them on your blog header, just send me the ones you want on.
Great stuff on the 24th Nancy. . .Danny did blow us all out of the water. Please take off the baby countdown, it's kind of freaky and we all know you're not having triplets (From Mike).
How fun nancy. Thats so cool! Guess what we are moving up there!
Post a Comment