Saturday, July 5, 2008

What a weekend!

Happy Birthday America! Thanks to the Birds for such a great time. Thursday night the whole family went to Danny's for a BBQ, swim, movie, and more night. It was so much fun. The kids swam and played all night then they watched a movie and slept outside.
Then bright and early Friday morning Danny and Kim went out front to fight off a heard of people so we could sit in front of Danny's house and watch the parade. And when I say bight and early I mean like 3:30 am. People were coming and put stuff on Danny's front lawn.
The kids all came to help save seats, they enjoyed a little pancake breakfast and help cheer on the runners, thank you guys. Then we all watched the fun parade.
Next up was a Baugh Family Party. Yes you guessed it a little more food. Then later that night we came back to my house for a little more food.
It has been a great weekend. Zack is feeling it now he has a fever of 101.8 so looks like we will be taking it easy the rest of the day. Oh yeah we did promise him a ride on the scooter if he would take some medicine and lay down, so we will see about that.
......... I didn't get any pictures so I will have to wait and take them from the rest of the family.

1 comment:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I'm just hoping Zack is ok. did he have Strep?