This weekend we had a party in honor of my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. 60 years I can not imange being married for 60 years. They seem just as in love today as if they had been married 60 days.
My grandparents are amazing, they are so kind and loving. Best grandparents in the world. We have been lucky to live so close to them our whole lives. Within a mile. Even at one time being in the same ward as them. They have never missed a single thing we have done in our lives. Baseball games, football, cheerleading, dance. You name it they have been there.
I love Sunday dinner because again we get to spend it with them. So many great things over the years. Love you grandpa, and grandma.
3 comments:
What a sweet thing to do. I loved that book!!!
How cute! I love the pic of you and Zack on your header.
nacy I like the slide show alex
Post a Comment