Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day Of School

I cant believe that 5 years have gone by and that Zack is in School. I never thought the day would come. Well its here. He could hardly wait this morning he wanted to go so bad. He didn't want me to walk him in or anything he just want to go in alone :( I still walked him in took all I had to get him to give me a hug and a kiss, then he was off, to enjoy the first day.


















P.S Sorry I have been slacking on the blogging, I had knee sugary last Monday and have been drugged for a week and a half

7 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

that totally just freaked me out that he is in school! i cant believe how big he is!!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Zack is seriously SO cute! I didn't know you had to get knee surgery... :( Hope you're doing ok!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Cutest kindergartener I've ever seen!

Melissa Miller said...

I can't believe he is in kindergarten. It just seems like the other day we were visiting teaching together and he was having his first birthday!!

Nedra said...

Zack you are so darn handsome! I'm so proud of you off to school like the little man that you are.
You can write me letters now and send them in the mail, tell me all about what you are doing in school. I love you and your mom a lot!

Marianne007 said...

I linked to your blog from Lacey's. Zack is too cute! I'm glad he comes to my class, too, not just Kindergarten. He's so much fun.

Kirb said...

Hey Nancy it's Kirby I just found your blog. Sorry to hear about your knee surgey. You're little boy is so cute! He teacher is John's mom it looks like. Well get feeling better.