Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The cool Thing to do!!

Seems like this is the new cool thing to do. LOL So I am going Private. I still would love to have all who want to keep reading do so. So email me or just out your email address down and I will add you.

28 comments:

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

curtisnlacey@msn.com

Tiana said...

tianatidwell@gmail.com

Kami Su said...

kamisubird_1@msn.com

The Duncan Family said...

Nancy,
Add me to your list.

Samantha
s_bleggi@hotmail.com

Jess and Joe said...

jbills1@gmail.com
I have been thinking about doing it too. I saw the news report and think it is just too scary to not go private.

Candice said...

ccgordon7@comcast.net

Rachel said...

don't forget me! :)

McKayla said...

mckaylashockley@yahoo.com

brad said...

nancy,

what happened on the news? a stalker? i hate private, but i guess it's better safe than sorry. add lezlee's, lezleestrong@yahoo.com.
you are my link to a lot of springville life. i need a fix every once and a while.

brad

Seth Ollerton said...

Sign me up! abbieollerton@hotmail.com

Nick and Kara said...

nick.and.kara@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

amy@sagecommunities.com

Lindsey Lee said...

don't me leave out nanc!
lindslee@hotmail.com

Sorensen Trio said...

you better add us....
andrea.sorensen@nebo.edu
mike.sorensen@nebo.edu

Alyssa Coberly said...

acoberly@nordicenergy-us.com

Kim said...

kimberlyjohnson.kj@gmail.com

Lynzi and Sean said...

clark.sean.m@gmail.com

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

jonandbrittany.thurston@gmail.com

Jamie Ehat said...

This is Jamie (Ellis) Ehat. I'm sure you had no clue that I looked at your blog :) But I enjoy it and would love it if you added me.
jamieehat@gmail.com

Erin S. said...

eshelley22@gmail.com

Kara said...

johnson.kjj@gmail.com

The Johnsons said...

johnsonrdh@gmail.com

Brooke Wheeler said...

snaps_for_brooke@hotmail.com

M to the E to the R to the I said...

meri@landmarkexcavating.com

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

duh... meghanfull@gmail.com

photography by Mikki said...

Nancy! I would love to keep in touch with you- (Mikki at FCM:)
brplatt@hotmail.com

Melissa Miller said...

melissamiller76@msn.com

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

mcgammell@msn.com and matt@clydecorebar.com
Thanks