I love that we have a Holiday that is just for eating. Yes I know its also to be thankful but it also about food. This year was just as great as all the rest. Lots and lots of good food. The great thing about Thanksgiving weekend is you get to eat all weekend, boy did I ever.
That is one of the reason you will not see a single picture of me. I was eating the whole time. But the main reason is that Wednesday night I thought to my self, self your roots are starting to show why don't you just color it yourself and save $90. Me thinking to myself, self you are so smart that is a great idea. So I did just that. Well you guessed it. Did not turn out like I'd hoped it would or anyone would ever want their hair. That is unless you would like your hair to look like Lemon Meringue pie with bright white strips? No I don't think you would.
It was so bad. Zack being the great son he is keep saying, " I like it mom it looks good. I like how its all yellow on this part and all white over here, looks cool!" I am a dumb a@# for even trying it. So yes I called every place in the book and found someone to get into first thing Friday morning. It is still kinda bright but not as bad. So lesson for the day do not try and color your own hair!
1 comment:
Cutest background.. where did u find it on www.thecutestblogontheblock.com?
Post a Comment