Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 things I love

I was tagged by my cute sister-in-law Andrea about the 5 things I love

#1 Zack and Danny



#2 Cookies or any kind of treat


#3 Running this maybe just becuase I cant run right now!


#4 Shoes any and all


#5 This one may seem weird but Accutane, yes thats right Accutane.Now after 4 months I am startting to see it work. I know kinda vane but its the truth.



Now I tag, Kim J, Amy, Kami Su, Rachel

4 comments:

Jen Bird said...

Thanks for the reminder...I need to remember to do that tag!! Those are good things to LovE!

Kami Su said...

Oh cute, for sure I'll get to the tag, thanks.

Nedra said...

:) love your 5 favorite things..and I love you too!!

Kim said...

I finally got into your blog somehow- so excited! I am SO glad you love your accutane... and don't think it sounds vain, at thanksgiving dinner that was the top of my list of things I am thankful for! BEST THING EVER! Love you!!