Monday, December 15, 2008

Should'nt you be at work???

I just have a question I want to throw out to you my blogging friends. What is the deal with men being at the gym in the middle of the day? I mean like one o'clock. I feel guilty myself being there at that time but its the only time I can go when Zack is at school.
I am not a man and the main bread winner of the house. I just don't get it. And its about 5 to 1 men. I can see guys still in school but not guys that should be at work. Oh also these guys are the type of guys that think they are super cool. You know Tank tops white high top shoes, short shorts.
My Christmas wish is for you gym rat man to get a job or get some longer shorts!



I don't even know were you would find these type of shorts??

Yes, yes you have worked hard, throw that leg up over the bench.




Purple tank top need I say more?

Me trying to enjoy my work out. I only lift 3lb weights I don't want to bulk up for the wedding


I don't know what gym they go to but they are enjoying themselves!!

7 comments:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Hi Nancy ~ I just wandered in and found your blog and thought I should post a comment. My gym time is 1:00 p.m. as well and my gym is full of men at that time. The thing I have found out is that most of them that are there during the day work late afternoon, evening or night shift (like my hubby). Just some food for thought! But I agree, get some longer shorts! LOL! ~Stacy~

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

My husband goes on his PT time, which is about 2:00. I used to work at the gym and was always surprised to see the gym full of guys at this time of day...interesting...I guess it just goes to show you who is always working and who is slacking...lol. Definitely get longer shorts!!!

marcikay said...

okay this has nothing to do with your post.. but CONGRATULATIONS! at quilt group a couple weeks ago your mom was talking about you guys, and i'm just so happy for you! you are just a sweetie, and i'm so glad you've found a great guy! (chelsea is an intern for mrs. porter, so she gets zack every once in a while, and gets the biggest kick out of him!)

Brooke Wheeler said...

Haha I love the post nancy! haha! Cute widget for your wedding!

Creating Night Owl said...

I think there are a lot of men wanting jobs right now! So many "men" and women have found themselves laid off, out of work, in a failed business, or just in transition of finding a new occupation. But if you are job hunting you know there are no jobs available!
Hopefully the economy will turn around and men will be in the workplace instead of at the gym.
I am glad you have not been affected by the economy.
No offense.

nancy said...

wow I had no idea I would make so many people mad with this post. People I dont even know. I never ment to hurt anyones feelings. I understand alot of people are out of jobs. I have been cut back on cleaning too. I ment it more to be funny then anything else.

Maybe I should go back to private

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I know you were just trying to get us all to laugh! and I love it.