Friday, December 5, 2008

Sonic


I have had this on my mind for some time now but never want to say it in fear of hurting someones feelings but to hell with that.....
What is wrong with the people that work at Sonic? Is it that hard to get a drink right? I mean come on 32oz Diet Dr Pepper extra ice and a lime. They never get it right. I don't get it. I am not ordering a million things just one one little drink to get me through the day. They can not get it right. Its not just the Springville one its all of them. I am not saying the never ever get it right just about 60% of the time.
Why keep going you ask? Because they are so so good and the ice oh the ice just makes it all the better. Plus during happy hour the a super cheap. So I guess I can get over it and hope they get it right or find some place new.

* If you are reading this and a now working at Sonic or have in the past please don't be made just help me understand how this happens. Like for example I ask for a lime and get a lemon? Ask for extra ice and don't get any? Ask for diet and get it hard? Please please help me.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Nancy, I'm so glad for two things.
1st...I'm not the only one who feels that having a wonderful drink from sonic helps my day.
2nd.....I'm not the only one who gets her drink correct only half of the time!!! I don't understand how it is so difficult. I ask for Diet Coke with Vanilla and they always find a different combination...regular coke, cherry, lime...NO I said VANILLA DIET COKE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nancy- I can't remember your email address to invite you to my blog! Email me- desthanchett@hotmail.com! Your little boy is adorable!!!

Candice said...

Yea! I can see your blog. Im not sure if you took it off private or if I just got lucky. Anyways, very cute. I am right there with you on the drinks, only I got 2 bads ones in a row so Im taking a break at the moment and hoping the next time I go it will be good.