
What a day. I have been looking forward to this day. But I had no idea I would feel the way I did. I was so touched and could not help from having a tear or two run down my face. It's not just because I voted for Barack Obama. But what it means in our country. When you stop to think that 60 years ago he would not have even been able to eat at anyplace. Vote. Being the President of The United States of America would have never even been a question.
I love that we live in a world that anything is possible. That you can be anything you want in this world. I am proud to be an American on this day more then I have ever been in my 26 years.
3 comments:
I am with you it was emotional for me too.
I agree completely! That was such an amazing event that happened yesterday. Our little kiddies are so lucky to witness that too.
I actually teared up too!! I'm excited to see what the future will bring!
Post a Comment