Will this snow ever stop? I was so happy when it was raining this weekend. I Was thinking to my crazy little self. Yes It is over the snow is melting and I can so our grass( some how our grass is still as green as ever. Thanks to papa) Then when I woke up yesterday I looked outside and nope its back. I just hate it. I want it to be summer, even spring would be fine with me. Just stop with the snow.
I know I know I live in Utah it should snow. Well it has snowed and so now it can stop. I need the sunshine. I need that little extra happiness it brings to you. The joy of opening your window to enjoy the fresh air. I need it. Plus Danny and I are having our open house outside so I need it to start being nice so I can get out and start working in the yard.
Please pray for sun shine :)
I do Love that little man in the picture :)
2 comments:
I feel the same way. We get our hopes up and then it snows again. But living in Utah most of my life I don't know why I get my hopes up for spring when it is still January. Hmmmmm! Spring fever already and it is only Jnuary 28th. I have long winter still ahead.
I grew up in East Texas...right next door to Louisiana...so we never got snow...wait I think it did when I was like 3. I longed to have snow. I think I am the only person in Utah that loves the snow. As my children will tell you though I am "allergic" to the cold :) I like to look at the snow cuz it is pretty but you will probably not find me frolicking about in it...I will just stay inside and admire its beauty while sipping hot cocoa :)
Post a Comment