Monday, February 16, 2009

A few pictures..............

8 comments:

The Johnsons said...

They are amazing!!! How many outfit changes did you have? These pics could be ads in magazines. Very photogenic you two. Who took them? Well done.

Seth Ollerton said...

They turned out great! I think I need to come raid your closet sometime or just take you out as my personal shopping assistant!

Unknown said...

Those look amazing! You guys are so in love and Danny is the luckiest guy to have you. I LOVE your outfits, where did you get them all??? Love ya!

Brooke Wheeler said...

HOW CUTE! I love nanc! I am so excited!

Lindsey Lee said...

So where the heck do you get all your cute clothes? I am such a scrounge!! Those pics were delightfully gorgeous. had me smiling the whole time! cute couple for sure :)

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

Love them! Who did your pics?

Andrae said...

Your picutes are amazing! You both look great!

Em and Jer said...

who took these pics??? I love them! You guys look fabulous!