Saturday, March 14, 2009

Less then a month


Wow time goes fast when you are in love and getting ready for a wedding (kinda gay I know but true)
So we went down to St George for our Bridals yesterday. We wanted to do all the temple picture early so the day we get married we don't even have to worry about it we can get the shoots with the family and go. It was an amazing day the weather was perfect and the day could not have gone better.
Mikki is great and I know the pictures will turn out great. My camera is broken :( I want to get a new one in the next month. Anyway we did get one of us that my mom took with my phone..

7 comments:

Sydney said...

Beautiful as ever! So excited for you guys and glad that you had an excuse to head to sunny St. George for the weekend!

Can't wait for the big day.

Cassie Preston said...

Nancy
I am so excited for you both. I am so glad your happy and in love. Wish I was around, but most importantly wish you the happiest day ever. Cassie Preston

kurtisandaubrey said...

So exciting! I can't wait! You look beautiful!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

U look beautiful!

Sara H. said...

You look beautiful! I love your dress!

Alyssa Coberly said...

shut it! you are so hot ...

Aly G said...

Love the dress! Can't wait for you guys to get married! You are so perfect together.