I know I should be kicked out of the blogging world club. I don't know why I have been so bad at it.
We have been having a great summer. (If you don't count the rain every time we try to have a party out back.)
In the end of June we ran the Wasatch back. It was fun the weather was not the best but still nice. This is the 4Th time I have ran it and I don't think I will do it again next year. It's not that its not fun but just need a break from it. But if my family all did it again I'm sure they could talk me into it. So we will see
I have been working a few days a week and I love it. The girls I work with are the best and I could not ask for better Doc's. I still have lots of time to be with the little man.
Zack just finished swimming lessons. He did so good. I am hoping he will become super good and make us lots of money.(come on times are ruff whatever we can do for a few extra bucks)
I cant believe that summer is almost over. It has gone by so fast. It has been so fun to be a little happy family. I love Danny so much. I am so lucky to have him. He is a great husband and a amazing dad. Zack loves him so much. It is so fun to see them together and something we have been waiting for for so long.
I am going to get better at blogging
2 comments:
Did the swimming lessons help? I love the header picture that has to be the most darling thing I have ever seen. Glad things are going so well for you all.
Can you believe summer is almost over? WOW It goes by so fast! I can't believe you did the Wasatch Back, you are too good! I am impressed!
Post a Comment