Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to school

Now that school is back and summer is done I am hoping things will slow down a little and I can get back to blogging.
Zack started first grade last week and is loving it. I don't know why I was even worried that he would have a hard time making new friends. He is Mr social. As of yesterday he was holding hands with two girls under the desk so the teacher wouldn't see. So should I be worried about him making friends? No. Should I worry about him for other reasons? YES. I guess he is a little to much like me in some ways.

Life for the Love Birds has been a little crazy. Good but crazy. We turned our garage into a apartment and 4 BYU students are moving in this weekend. So that is has taking a lot of time trying to get ready for that. SO far married life is great. I love having my own little family. Zack is happier then ever and I couldn't wish for anything more. (well maybe a baby, but that will have to wait for a few more months. Unless I can trick Danny) I am so lucky to have such a great husband and little man. I have a great job that I love with great people . The best family and good friends. Life is good :)

I could not get these is the right order sorry.

Zack on his way to get his two front teeth pulled. Notice the two front teeth are now one

Zack being zack on the first day of schoolLoves the gas just like his mama

Yet another Zack move
Dr Hillam getting the teeth out

How cute is he?

First day of school





Still a little numb. He did great no crying from this little man!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Nancy he is so cute. I cant believe that he is in first grade. I still love that he held hands with those girls under the table. Too Cute!

Aly G said...

Love the pics (finally) U guys look happy! Looks like you have a little ladies man on your hands! What a crack up to read that little story about the hand holding! Watch out! Keep updating your blog!:)

Jen Bird said...

I love the pictures!! (but especially love his 2 front teeth) See ya at the game tomorrow!! We'll have to go and get our longboard ice creams for our half time stretch. (and we'll need a stretch if you know what I mean....the people next to me!) ;)