Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall is here

I don't know about the rest of you but I am so happy its fall. I love love summer, but there is always something refreshing about fall. A new start if you will. Kids are back in school, bed times are back in force, the gym is calling once again begging you to get your lazy but back. If you live in good old Utah Valley The roar of the Cougar is in full swing. All in all life is good.

So this is what we have been up to the last month.
* Went camping in a tent not just once but twice. Once with our ward and then with my family
*Went to St George for a few days to get away. It was so much fun went biking and ate (what we do best)
* Been to a few flag football games, started Piano. Still loving the little ladies way way to much. Danny is still saying he gets that from me, kinda true.
* Supporting our might BYU Cougars
* A little fight with the Swine Flu/some new bug/sinus infection
*Enjoying our little life as Birds. Life is good :)

2 comments:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I fixed my blog so now I can view yours! yeah!! so cute on the pictures!

Seth Ollerton said...

I love the portrait of the "girls" at the BYU game. We all know that they are very photogenic! I am grateful that you have documented your camping excursions. We all know that you love nature!