When we go anywhere Zack loves to go crazy jumping on the beds, we would never do this at home.... He also had lots of early in the day playing with his cousin Josh. They had a grand old time. I mean come on a 4 and a 5 year old how could they not have fun?
Sunday, January 20, 2008
The Big Weekend!!!
When we go anywhere Zack loves to go crazy jumping on the beds, we would never do this at home.... He also had lots of early in the day playing with his cousin Josh. They had a grand old time. I mean come on a 4 and a 5 year old how could they not have fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your blog is so cute!! Sean and I finally put one together last week but we realize that we have zero pictures together...so its pretty boring. Zack is just so cute, I love the pic's! Well hope all is well..congrats on doing the race, I wish I had the motivation to do one!! Talk to you soon!!
Yay! Congrats on the run! Are you guys gonna do Hood to Coast agian this year? I hope so! maybe we can be in the same van this time so we can actually see eachother for more than 2 minutes!! Cute pics, give Zack a big love for me. love you!
Yeah Nancy! Love the blog! Thanks SO much for letting Zack come and play on Saturday. We had tons of fun. And I loved just sitting and chatting with ya for a while. You need to plan another visit to come and stay with us. We'd love to have you ANYTIME!
Love ya lots! Give Zack a hug and kiss from us!
Once again I'm so proud of you! Way to go Girl!
Post a Comment