Saturday, January 12, 2008

Got to love the snow!!!!



Zack could not wait to get out in the snow this morning. He was kinda bummed i wouldn't go out and play with him, I'm a great summer mom we can go to the pool every day. Its just the snow I'm not the biggest fan. I did make him a little hot chocolate when he came in. Which was about fifteen mins after he went out.

5 comments:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

It just reminds me of all the days we spent in the snow! I want to go back to the Boyers and sled down that hill! good times

Unknown said...

Yea, We found you and you have joined the blog world. Exciting isn't it??? I don't know about that, but it's a way of keep tabs on your peeps. Your new pictures are adorable who took them? Love ya!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

He is too cute. You guys should come over and go sledding in our backyard!

Jen Bird said...

I love the new hairdo! He has got the funniest personality, and I wonder where he gets it from?!! It will be fun to get together tomorrow. It's been too long :-)

CHUNTZ said...

Seriously, do you have thee cuttiest little boy or what?