I must say I am one lucky girl. I have the greatest family in all the world. I could not ask or wish for better people to help me raise my little boy. My oldest brother Curt came into town for a few days and it was so fun.
Zack could not wait we have been counting down the days. Zack got a bunk bed for Christmas and was so excited for Curty to sleep in his room. My room is next to Zacks and in the mornings I could just hear Zack chatting Curts ear off, the thing is I think Curt liked it just as much as Zack.
I am so blessed to have two great examples for Zack to call his big brothers. They were and still are the best big brothers to me. They have always looked out for me and wanted nothing but the best for me. Even when I have done some not so smart things( and trust me I have)they have been there for me and loved me all the same and now to have that for Zack is more then I could ever ask for. I love you guys, thank you for being the best!!!
3 comments:
Awww, I love them too! Such a sweet and handsome group of boys. I miss them all!
They are great brothers....however you have a great sister too:). My favorite thing is Zack thinks he is as old as Mike and Curt!
What cute group of boys!! Oh and I loved your purse post...I guess I better get on that, although I am never to quick to do tag posts, I just forget to do them. :)
Post a Comment