Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a great day even if it did snow agian. So we endend up playing in the snow. Zack has asked me a million times to play with him out in the snow but I never do. I hate the snow. But I sucked it up and played with him. I must say it was fun it took me back to the days when Christie and I would play behind the Boyers house for hours and hours in the snow. So I am gald I played with the little man.




We made our little heart shaped pizza it was fun. I think we were in bed by 9 but all in all it was a great day. I love ya little man thanks for being my best friend!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Send some of that snow my way!! Sheesh, we've seen less than 3 inches TOTAL for the whole season. Tell Zack I'd play in the snow with him anytime if we were closer
:(. love you and thanks for my birthday phone call!!

Meghan said...

How cute! That pizza is darling as well. I need to suck it up and play outside in the snow with Kanyon too...

CHUNTZ said...

How cute is that heart pizza!

Kami Su said...

Looks like the v-day party was a blast! I love all the fun things you and Zack do together, you are so darling. Hey I tagged you check it out. Have a great week.