Sunday, February 10, 2008

It would be fun!!

So I dont know if anyone listens to the music people have on their blog, but I do I love to hear what other people pick and what they like. I just want to put a little something out their and hope I dont sound to crazy. The song by Carrie Underwood "Befor he cheats" I love it. When you stop and listen to the words its great. You know at one point in your life you have wanted to do that. It may not be to a old boyfriend but to some that has just kinda made ya mad. You would never do it because you know that you would look like a nut but inside maybe deep deep down for the nice people you know you have want to just take that bat to his little truck and just have at it. I can think of a few people (guys) I would have loved to do it to but I neve would but for a few seconds you think man that would make me feel so much better. So thank you Ms. Underwood for doing it for us.

1 comment:

Alyssa Coberly said...

for sure ... you really will get atleast $900 as long as you file 2007 taxes.

tada! ($600 per person plus if you are claiming the little man thats an additional $300)