What a night. Never in my life have I seen my brother Curt with out a buzzed head. Some people cant pull the look off, he can he looks good. That being said my brother Mike has thick full hair, that has when it gets long will curl, so so cute. Anyway the other night Mike decide he wanted to buzz his head. I don't think Andrea was as happy about this idea as Mike. Long story short Mike now has a new summer cut.
Zack did not want to miss out on the fun and wanted his head to look like his brothers so now all three of them look the same. It was such a fun night.
4 comments:
Hahaha! Ya i loved Zack's hair! That is so fun! We already miss you! And its only the day after grandpas party! You should come over! haha! Well me and hannah and addie say hi and love you bye!
so cute!
I love it, and your right all three of these boys can pull off the look. I want Casey to do the same thing. Luv ya.
Nancy! I love you and Zack so much! We had just so much fun with you! You are a great person and so nice! I love Zack. He is so cute. Thanks for making this weekend even the more special than it was! Love you both! Bye!
Post a Comment