Zack lost his first tooth today! He seems so little but I guess he is growing up faster then I'd like. He did get his teeth early. They always came in two's he got his first once at 4months old then every two months he got new once. He had all his teeth by the time he was 1.
Its a big day at our house, We are hoping the tooth fairy will come tonight!
Monday Zack's class went to the Zoo for a Field trip. It was fun the kids all loved it. I for some reason was so worried that Zack would get lost or that one of the animals would get out and eat me that I didn't enjoy it all that much, plus once you have been to the Zoo you can not go for a few years and still not be missing out on to much.
a href="http://www.blogger.com/%3Cdiv">

">
" border="0" alt="" />
3 comments:
I found you from Brad and Lezlee's blog! Julie Biesinger here! Blogging is addictive! Cute stuff! I'm still recovering from the zoo. Next time, shorts - even though my legs are florescent white - almost blue!
Omg! Nancy tell Zack that that is so cool he lost a tooth! My brothers always get excited when they loose a tooth! Oh hey I was gonna ask you... on Saturday... my grandpas. SP... are you going to it?
Hi Nancy! Me and Hannah and little Addie just wanted to say hi! We think thats so awesome that he lost a tooth! Love you!
Post a Comment