Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love Summer!!!


Zack thinks he is one of the big kids. He even went off the high dive, all was good until the big belly flop :(




Zack, Ben, Sky, Hannah, Nick, Billy, Jackson Cousin fun at the pool


The boys cant wait to dive off the diving board. Billy, Zack, Nick and Jackson


Me and Addy getting some sun!!

Alex, Ben, Nick and little Zack putting on a show. Love the hats boys!!






We love to go swim at Danny's house. Zack also loves to help, poor Danny cant get to much done when we are there!!

2 comments:

Jen Bird said...

Cute pics! And I love the one with the hats on the boys!! That made me smile! I think they all look pretty dang stylish! Oh, and isn't it fun having Kristie's family around to hang out! I wish they lived closer!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I'm sure danny love his little helper.