Hi, my name is Nancy and I have acne. Yes it is true, and I hate it. I look like I am 13 and never wash my face. So I am at the end of the rope, I have tryed it all you name it I have put it on my face, nothing works. So Monday I start this new little life style and lets hope in 4-5 months it is all gone.
So anyone that has tryed this let me know. I have heard all the crazy stuff that can happen when you are on it and I just want to know whats true. Like is my hair going to fall out, I am going to be an emotional wreck, are my bones, and joints going to hurt? I guess even if all this stuff happened it will be worth it not to have Zack keep touching my face and asking me when I am going to get rid of all those zits!!
So anyone that has tryed this let me know. I have heard all the crazy stuff that can happen when you are on it and I just want to know whats true. Like is my hair going to fall out, I am going to be an emotional wreck, are my bones, and joints going to hurt? I guess even if all this stuff happened it will be worth it not to have Zack keep touching my face and asking me when I am going to get rid of all those zits!!
11 comments:
That header looks darling. Such a cute picture. And acne my heck, whatever! You look amazing all around.
Hey Nancy! I stumbled upon your blog and I just had to comment. I had to go on Accutane TWICE! I'll admit that there are some side affects like my skin was way way dry (invest in some medicated chapstick or Aquafor works wonders too). The cool thing is that I didn't sweat at all because my armpits were dried up! I was also a little emotional, but I'm glad that I did it. Seriously, it was a really good thing. Good luck!
You're hilarious! If you only knew how beautiful you are! But hey I'm right there with ya, you'd think I was 12 again and stressed out about boys if you saw my face. I love ya!
AHHH! that pic is AWESOME! and sad at the same time. I told you accutane changed my life! I'll take a few months of dry lips for a lifetime of no acne! Hope it works for you- it was a miracle for me!
ps my turning point? when I was babysitting and the kid said to me, "Why you got all those poka dots on your face?" kids are so sweet aren't they?!?
nancy - hey it's leslie [lewis] from waaaaaay back.. i happened upon your blog awhile back and love popping in every now and again [total stalker!!]. i did accutane about two years ago and would do it again in a second. there is a fabulous accutane forum on acne.org that i LIVED on while i was popping the pills.... i met so many cool people, and its a great resource as far as what to expect as everyone is affected a bit differently by the drug. anyway, good luck!! here's to clear skin! and tell curt HI... love that boy! :)
I can't stop laughing at the picture you chose! You always know how to make me smile!
I love your header Nanc! Its so cute.. and whatever! You look fine! Gosh! Haha You always look
G*R*E*A*T!
Lol love ya!
BrookeÜÜ
So how's it going so far?
My eyes changed on Accutane. I had to get contacts after I finished it.
I had weird dry spots all over my arms. They looked like ring worm.
Aquaphor will become your biggest supporter. Buy it in a huge tub and slather yourself before going to bed. I still use it every night.
My face was constantly red, dry, and cracking. My skin was ultra, ultra sensitive to the sun. I got 2nd and 3rd degree burns from being stupid and being in the sun.
Anyway, with everything. I'd do it again. You'll love the results.
I have never once thought that you had "acne" -- you're funny! I took acne when I was 16 or 17 and I still get pimples... but nothing like it used to be. Hooray for bad genetics! ha ha. Anyway... good luck with your "treatment" I always get nervous about medications... I look up all the side effects on-line and give myself panic attacks. So... my advice is don't do that!
I found your blog by googling face wash for accutane. LOL! Anyway, I started my second round of Accutane actually today. It is a fabulous medication but my derm said I needed a second round since I still had some cystic acne/slight breakouts. My fave part was drying out. I have always had oily skin and I LOVED having dry skin. Feel free to email me if you want to talk more. Good luck!
Great header picture. Where was that taken? Tracy
Post a Comment