
So as most of you know, or maybe you don't but I clean houses. I am looking for one more house to clean once Zack starts school in the fall, if you know anyone that is looking for some one let me know! Thanks.
I kinda feel like this is a dumb way but I just want to get the word out!
5 comments:
how about i just pay you to come and hang out with me for a couple hours a week. you could teach me how to make those sugar cookies and then my husband will stop bugging you.
p.s. i laughed a little when i saw your baby counter...it is so true...everyone does have those on there blog. maybe i will put mine back up just to freak people out!
Hey Nancy, it's Sydney Condie, Danny's friend. If we're in a house by the fall, I'd love to hire you! Email me details of your rates, etc. thecondieclan{at}gmail{dot}com
Thanks!
Hey girl, How much do you charge?
Nancy, my mother in law might be interested let me know what your rates are and I could give her a jingle.
Hey my mom says to come down and do our house! Haha jk!
Post a Comment