Tuesday, July 22, 2008

John Mayer


Danny and I enjoying the night!! My new super cool John Mayer Shirt

Look close and you can see the people getting it on. Kim and Bj at Dinner


Me and Danny mike and Andrea at Dinner



Yes, yes I found my camera good new to all I know. So last night Danny, and I, Mike and Andrea, Kim and BJ all went to see John Mayer. He was good. I think we had a little more fun watching all the people!

3 comments:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Fun! you and Danny look so cute and happy together!

Seth Ollerton said...

I see Cheesecake Factory in the background and I am jealous! We all know I am a sucker for cheesecake. We still need to go together! I'm glad you had fun! Did you see Jennifer Aniston?

Brooke Wheeler said...

That looks like you guys had a blast! How fun. BTY did you find your camera? Lol!