Ok talk about darling! You and zack are so cute and I love you both! I miss you guys like crazy! Hopefully I come up soon and get to see you! Those pictures are so cute! Love you! ÜÜ Brookie
Oh my heavens!! Those are darling!! I especially love the last one!! I want one of them so I can show off my soon-to-be nephew and sister-in....opps can I says that!! ;) haha! jk Hopefully Danny doesn't read these comments!
So CUTE! I love them. You two are so photogenic. And that Amy--she's so talented! Thanks for posting them. Where did you go to take the pictures, very cute background!
SO flippen cute Nanc! Like..so cute i want copies to hang on the walls of my house :) Those capture what a cute fun mom you are! and Zach is such a stud!
Hi Nancy! Again you guys r too cute! K but anyway yes My dad is doing a lot better than he was! I still worry about him... but he is doin way good! Thx for asking! Love you! Brookie
15 comments:
Such cute pictures Nancy! Amy does a great job, but hey, look what she had to work with. You and Zack are too cute!
Love you both!
Ok talk about darling! You and zack are so cute and I love you both! I miss you guys like crazy! Hopefully I come up soon and get to see you! Those pictures are so cute!
Love you! ÜÜ
Brookie
Those are darling pics Nancy!
Oh my heavens!! Those are darling!! I especially love the last one!! I want one of them so I can show off my soon-to-be nephew and sister-in....opps can I says that!! ;) haha! jk Hopefully Danny doesn't read these comments!
Those are so stinkn cute! I can't believe how big Zack is and you are just too cute for words! Miss you guys and Great Job Am!
So CUTE! I love them. You two are so photogenic. And that Amy--she's so talented! Thanks for posting them. Where did you go to take the pictures, very cute background!
Those are the cutest pictures! Where did you have them taken?
Look out Tyra Banks I think I have found America's Next Top Model! Very cute pictures!
SO flippen cute Nanc! Like..so cute i want copies to hang on the walls of my house :)
Those capture what a cute fun mom you are! and Zach is such a stud!
Hi Nancy! Again you guys r too cute! K but anyway yes My dad is doing a lot better than he was! I still worry about him... but he is doin way good! Thx for asking!
Love you!
Brookie
So cute ! Amy did such a good job I need to sign Adilyn up!
these are great pictures! I love them. You two are so darling!
these are great pictures! I love them. You two are so darling!
Those are the cutest pic. of you two!!!
Seriously you two are adorable! Such awesome pics! Seems likes it been a while since we saw you guys... when is the next event? :)
Post a Comment