So this will be our first year of school. Zack will start Kindergarten in a few weeks. He is over the moon about this, me well I am mixed. I am so excited because I know how much he will love it. He has been a little on the board side the last few weeks so he is ready for something, but school? 5 days a week, what will I do without my little man?
We are going to Park City this week to stay over night and do a little shopping, ride the alpine slides, swim you know all that good kind of stuff, I am just a sad little mama, because I know I will miss him :( maybe not everyday, some days I think cant you go to school all day, but I know for the most part I will miss him.
3 comments:
How did he get so big!! I just love him!! Oh and what a hillarious picture in the post below!! Ugh...I hate zits. I'll be following in your footsteps if it works!!
Time does fly by! I can't believe he is old enough to go to school and play kissing tag with the cute little girls! We all know that Zack will be a ladies man!
Isn't crazy how fast kids grow up. I can't believe he is starting school. That will be Haley next year! :(
Post a Comment