Danny's family always goes to the BYU games. This years they are doing a little tailgate party before the games start. It has been so fun. Just eating good food, talking and enjoying each other. Plus the games have been good to this year.
BYU football totally means fall to me. Growing up we always went to the games and it was so much fun. I liked watching the cheerleaders the most dreaming that one day I would be one of them, well dreams fade and you become fat and old. Now its fun to see how excited Zack gets to watch the games, he loves Max Hall, and all the other players. He even wants to be a BYU football player for Halloween. Anyway this is kinda a boring but at least its an up date.
The big game BYU vs UCLA Danny and Me I am sure we were eating something
Big Zach, Jake, Sky, Little Zack and Hannah
2 comments:
The cheerleaders were all I used to watch when I had to go to the games. I wonder if I had a son who loved going to the games if I would like them better? Hmmm.
Have fun this weekend! Enjoy your break from the daily grind.
Go Cougs, beat the Cowboys! :)
I am with ya always looking forward to the weekend. And the games are so fun. Honestly can I have your cookie & potato recipes? They were the best. I can start there, but I actually need a NANCY cookbook.
And I'm with ya, I still love watching the cheerleaders, and always wanted to be a college cheerleader too. SUCKS! I got married and started working full time, had kids, and bye bye any chance for me, LOL! You though, HONESTLY still could fit right in with those girls today.
Post a Comment