Tuesday, September 23, 2008

He's back :)


Yes ladies and gents, he is back. The one and only Mr. Bob Harper. Oh how I love him. Not just because he is so so hot, but because he helps people. I love the Biggest Loser. It is by far my favorite show ever. I love that is changes peoples lives for good. I wish so bad that I go could on it even for a week just to learn a few things. Even if you don't have 100lbs to lose or even if you don't need to lose any. It just helps you be healthier and live a better life and everyone could use that. So yes now you know I will be glued to the t.v. every Tuesday night for the next few months!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

OK, so other than American Idol, I don't watch reality TV. I know! Can you believe it!?!

Thanks to your post though, I'm going to talk to TiVo and see what if we can agree on giving Loser a shot.

Jen Bird said...

I love love that show! (as you know) It makes me so happy when it's on...and motivated to get my butt off the couch and do something, but not until I watch the show that is. :)

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I'll have to watch so we can talk about other things than the HILLS!!

brianandrachelbird said...

I need to get back into that show! I love your new blog!

Sydney said...

Why is it every week when I watch that show I'm sitting on the couch eating......usually cookies, ice cream or something they could never eat on the show. No wonder I can't seem to lose weight!

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

DUH! I went to add you last night and my computer was being dumb, so you are added now:) How was your weekend?