Friday, September 26, 2008

So you think you can dance?

It has come to my action that my child likes to rock. This is not a new thing from the time he was a baby when ever he would hear music he would move in whatever way he could. As he gets older I think he thinks he can bust a move with the best of them. SO I wanted to share a little of his great moves. It is actually better if I could get him with out him seeing me, but this is what we got today. I am one lucky mom he makes me laugh.

Dont worry about the getto this, and that bedroom

3 comments:

The Thurstons said...

That's hilarious...he can definately bust a move! When he's playing football for BYU, I'm sure that video will re-surface on the internet somewhere. What a funny kid!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Dude, Zack is the man.

Rachel said...

SOOOO FUNNY! And how nice for you that one day you'll be able to just live off of all the money he'll make dancing. ;)