
Thank you this is my last month of this stupid thing. I was starting to think oh yes this is not so bad. Wrong. I went in and the Doc said, : hey why don't we up your last month just to knock it all out for good" I"m think yes that sounds great.Seeing how I was doing good my face wasn't dry and I was thinking I looked as hot as ever why not. So we did and guess what the dryness is back. I hate it I am so mad. I just pray that when we go to get our engagement pictures it's all better and these 5 months of face hell have payed off. Oh the things we do for beauty.
1 comment:
Shoot!! That's a bummer, I'm sure it will all be worth it, then I'll be trying it out for myself! Dang teenage skin!! Oh, and so sad I haven't even seen what you and Zack got for Christmas, I'm such a bad friend!! Maybe tomorrow??
Post a Comment