NANCY! I'm so excited for you guys! April will be here before you know it. YEA! Let me know what I can do to help.
Nancy, this is Lezlee! How exciting! I just wanted to say congrats and that we are so happy for you guys! What a beautiful couple!
Yahoo!!! I am sooooo excited for you. Congrates to you and Danny!
Love all the pics you guys had a BUSY night huh?
nancy: I am so beyond happy for you! this is really the best news! by the way you have to add me to your private list, if you go private again- thanks, vanaltajane@yahoo.com and email me your address if you want to be added to our private. thanks.
Congratulations Nancy and Danny! What a sweet proposal. Love the gorgeous ring! Can't wait till Apri!!
CONGRATS!Im so happy for you.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
NANCY! I'm so excited for you guys! April will be here before you know it. YEA! Let me know what I can do to help.
Nancy, this is Lezlee! How exciting! I just wanted to say congrats and that we are so happy for you guys! What a beautiful couple!
Yahoo!!! I am sooooo excited for you. Congrates to you and Danny!
Love all the pics you guys had a BUSY night huh?
nancy: I am so beyond happy for you! this is really the best news! by the way you have to add me to your private list, if you go private again- thanks, van
altajane@yahoo.com and email me your address if you want to be added to our private. thanks.
Congratulations Nancy and Danny! What a sweet proposal. Love the gorgeous ring! Can't wait till Apri!!
CONGRATS!Im so happy for you.
Post a Comment